Saturday, December 17, 2011

Reflections

Well our year has passed us by very quickly.  I have learnt so much and have been able to pass this on to my community. 
I work mainly through facebook groups. 
Benambra Neighbourhood House, ACFE ementor project, E-capability and the Australia Series
What wonderful groups to get information from and to ask any questions relating to our e-learning journey.
When I find an interesting post that I think may suit someone/group I hit the share button and place it on the Benambra Neighbourhood House Group page. 
I also run other groups, some secret.  I chose the secret ones as this enables people who are a bit worried about this facebook stuff to have a play in there and noone else can see except for the group that they belong to.  They are very happy to do this and it creates a confidence in them.
Blacboard Collaborate has been very busy this year with our online sessions learning these new web 2.00 tools.  What a great bunch of people I have met there.  We all share our ideas and are there to help each other. 
The Gippsland Spruz and the Ace network ning are websites set up for you to find so much more information and what is happening online.  You will find here date for online sessions too.   Wow a great year and I am happy with my journey.  A very Merry Christmas to you all and a Safe and Happy New Year.  Looking forward to 2012

No comments: