Friday, March 30, 2012

Heading down the iPad Road

Wow what a session on Heading down the ipad road.  I have just recently received an ipad through funding at the Benambra Neighbourhood House, this will enable me to show my community what they are all about.  We have also applied for funding to purchase 3 more for our students.  I just could not beleive how many apps there are out there.  I am going to try and get our ESL tutor to come in but she has sworn that she will not use facebook???  I will keep trying on this one as the apps for her use are so great and would benefit our international students.  It would be a really fun way to learn the english language.  My journey continues with not a day going by that I do not learn something.  I wish I had mobile coverage where I live but this will never happen.
Anyway a big thank you to my ementors for without them I would not be where I am and the House would not be moving forward    :-)

No comments: