Sunday, June 24, 2012

Social Media in a small community

ACFE e-Showcase

This is the ppt presentation that I used in my showcase at the ACFE e-Showcase on Friday 22nd June, 2012 of my past year with the e-mentor project. I spoke of my achievements in Benambra and how I have community members now linked in to the Social Media World and what it means to them. It has now linked them to the outside world with different groups that I have formed. They communicate with local, regional, state, all over the country and the world beyond. People that have asked to join some groups are: family members, friends, people who have lived here or had a link to here and anyone interested in Benambra. It has united this community. I am very proud to have been a part of the e-Mentor Project with Junita Lyon and Leo leading us to the future. I have come a long way in the last couple of years and will continue to move ahead and keep our community linked to the world. I happy to announce that Kate Faithfull from Benambra Neighbourhood House will be joining us now in the e-future.

No comments: